Installation Site Supervisor
Site Supervisor with more than 5 years’ experience:
Reports to: Project Manager
- Over 5 years’ experience in site management position, working on the installation of industrial equipment (structural steel, conveyors, mechanical equipment and machinery)
- Making all the arrangements for Site Startup
- Planning and organizing all resources for the installations works on Site
- Ensuring the safety on site.
- Develop and maintain an effective professional relationship with site and project personnel, instruct team members on how to perform the installation.
- Assigns tasks to workers, and specify method of coordinating workflow to meet schedules
- Ensure that all sub-contractors perform their works in a safe, efficient and workmanlike manner inline with ALS procedures and quality manuals.
- Ensuring that the company's quality standards, processes and procedures are adequately followed.
- Preparing daily site report sheets in an accurate and timely manner and reporting the same to the Project Manager.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering or electro-mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing the installation of industrial equipment (structural steel, conveyors, mechanical equipment and machinery).
- Ability to read and interpret industrial drawings, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and safety rules
- Ability to work at height
- Fluent in English language
- Valid UAE driving license
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, customers
- Records of leadership for staff.
- Willingness and ability to travel